Sunday, May 31, 2009

Still new to blogging; forgot to post the previous installment until I went to write this one. Ha Ha. No one is reading ot anyway, I will have to figure out how to get some people at least looking once.

I had a busy week at work but still managed to get a bit of running in and a nice long ride yesterday. I was tasked with getting an important meeting organised for work and that plus preparing my presentation chewed into a fair bit of more workout time. I got a stationary trainer ride in on Monday (1 Hour), ran on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday and a long ride Sunday. All up around 8 hours, well short of the 11 or so I had planned.

I have been looking at the Garmin 310xt sports watch and am pretty keen on getting it. It looks like it would be a great training tool. I like gadgets as well so it would be fun to muck around with. I use a PolarCS200 on the bike at them moment and a Polar F4 watch for everything else. They both provide good data but uploading it is clunky for the CS200 and non existent for the F4. The Garmin would add GPS data which would be great for real time pacing on the run.

Going to try and get a bit more done as far as training goes this week. Running in the morning and trainer rides in the evening and if all goes well a swim somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment